Are you a student at UT Knoxville looking for a part-time job on campus? The UTFI Telefund might be the place for you! The Telefund is a great way to meet new people, get involved with the UT system and have fun — all while earning a paycheck!
Telefund employment will enhance your resume by adding conversational training, fundraising skills and public relations experience. Telefund student callers are not just fundraisers, but ambassadors for the university.
$8 per hour plus incentives, bonuses and possible promotions
Student callers contact alumni, friends and parents of the UT system to:
- Update address, phone, business and email information
- Keep alumni, parents and friends connected by informing them about news, events and campus or college projects.
- Secure private support for needs of the UT system
- Dependable students who are able to work well with others
- A clear speaking voice
- Commitment to work at least three shifts a week
- Willingness to adhere to all University and UTFI Telefund work policies
- At $8/hour to start, it is one of the highest paying jobs on campus
- Plenty of opportunities to earn incentives for great performance
- Flexible scheduling makes it easy to juggle school, work and social activities
- Location! The Telefund is convenient for students living on and off campus
- It is a great resume builder! The skills learned at the Telefund will translate into any career field.
- Opportunities for advancement with higher paying jobs as a student trainer or student manager
- Ability to make new friends and begin getting involved on campus!
Hours of operation
All UTFI Telefund student employees are required to work a minimum of three shifts per week. Available work hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 2-5; 6-9 p.m.
Callers choose a core schedule at the beginning of each semester based on their individual availability, but scheduling is flexible.