Support the Fund for the Future
The UTAA's Fund for the Future is our annual fundraising campaign and serves as the financial foundation of the Alumni Association. Gifts are allocated by the UTAA's Board of Governors to underwrite over $500,000 in enrichment programs. The Fund for the Future also helps the UTAA meet the growing needs of our alumni base through expanded career services, legislative advocacy and networking opportunities. Consider:
- A convenient and secure online gift
- Sending a check with a gift reply form
- Calling our office (865) 974-6095 to speak with someone about the terms of your gift
- Creating an endowment to support the program of your choice while honoring a family member or loved one.
- A planned gift—an estate gift, a charitable remainder trust, an annuity or other form of mutually beneficial financial instrument to create an endowment honoring a spouse, family member or loved one. If you have questions about a planned gift, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about giving, please contact Erick Weber at email@example.com or at (865) 974-6095.
Nurture those special, lifelong connections by being involved and engaging with other alumni.
Be a UT Advocate
Become an advocate by signing up to represent UT.
Help recruit students
Recommend prospective students and share your experiences to assist with recruiting the best and brightest students.
Consider a UTAA sponsored trip. Take advantage of our special programs and alumni benefits. Keep your contact information updated.
For more information on making a gift, getting involved, or any questions you may have, please contact our office at UTAA@utfi.org or give us a call at (865) 974-2115.